I have been going without for a very long time...longer than anyone would ever guess. But since I'm not thirsty, I dont go bending over backwards for every Tom, Dick, and Harry. So, I remain untampered with.
But what do I do when I want to be tampered with??? I just feel like sex is not in my reach. I'm not in a situation where I can just decide I want some, and then get it. Clearly, I have an issue on my hands.
And speaking of hands, thats the advice that my girlfriends give - when you aint got a man, you got a hand. Well, ladies...I dont go injecting my fingers into orifices other than my mouth when its feeding time, so that solution is a dead one. And of course, the rubber, jelly-filled robotic penis is not my forte'. A vibrator does not have hands, lips, and legs, and all that other stuff, like, you know, blood running through its veins, so it cannot satisfy me.
I'm just left feeling wanton for something that I cannot have. I feel like I'm turning into a man, because literally, all day, I am thinking about sex. I wake up thinking about it, and I go to sleep thinking about it. Not a single day passes when I dont think about doing the nasty. I'm not an intensely sexual person, so I dont know where this comes from...but the flames need to be put out, and not simply fanned.
No comments:
Post a Comment