When I first caught wind of that MC Lyte joint, I never really quite understood what she meant. But now, I can totally feel that--I literally have to cram to understand people.
The reaping and sowing process is an easy one to understand. Alrighty, so.....why do folks keep sowing and expect to not reap the raft? I mean, we have all done our dirt (mine, kinda minor) but you cannot keep up certain behavior patterns and not expect for that sh*t to follow you and affect your life.
The reaping and sowing process is an easy one to understand. Alrighty, so.....why do folks keep sowing and expect to not reap the raft? I mean, we have all done our dirt (mine, kinda minor) but you cannot keep up certain behavior patterns and not expect for that sh*t to follow you and affect your life.
You heard granny when she told you that you "made ur bed, now lay in it". One time incidents can be forgiven and sometimes surpassed over time, but recurring incidents/behavior is not going to simply slide.
You cannot keep shitting around @ work and expect to get a raise.
You cannot get @ several dudes that roll in the same circles and expect for that to go unspoken, or for them to respect you.
You cannot keep cheating on ur girl and expect her to stay with yo bum @ss.
You cannot keep telling this man that its his baby when its really not, and expect to live happily ever after.
Amongst others, it is these people who I cram to understand....
-----------------------------------------
Why does it take for the relationship have to be over in order for a man to realize what he lost??? In the midst of doing this blog, I get a phone call from thee dreaded ex and he asks a series of questions and wants to know "am I still talking to..."
Dun, son, Imma need for you to fall back OK.
The Difference: From experience, I know that women know in the beginning what kind of man they have. If we got us a good man, we know it (and dont need validation from anyone). We are going to do whatever is in our power to keep that good man, and that even means tolerating some minor (and sometimes major) bullsh*t.
Why does it take for us to break up completely, I mean completely, for them to see us whole? So who was he seeing when we were together? Because, I'm the same person I was back then.
You appreciate me more than ever now that I have sought out real love from somewhere else. Unreal.
The Difference: Men are thinking; thinking about how much they f'd up and suddenly realizing what that woman had to offer. Women are thinking; thinking about how she is so glad she left his trifling, stifling @ss and how there isnt a chance in hell for rekindling.
Now, I cram to understand that sh*t.
No comments:
Post a Comment