Saturday, March 12, 2011

Monty Python: The Snakeskin Pedicure

A posh salon in Monterey, California is offering something outrageously, crazy-fabulous, albeit inhumane and, if I may say, slighty grotesque - a Snakeskin Pedicure.  Yes, a Snakeskin Pedicure, meaning, snakeskin as the "polish" and "design" on your toesies.  Firstly, I would like to say that I love the look...the idea is very innovative...but, the PETA inside me says this cannot be right.  Annnnd, its $300.  That's alotta doubloons.  My suggestion?  Come up with a method to replicate the same look, without using actual skin from a snake, and let's make it more afforable.  Mmmkay?

1 comment:

  1. UMMMMM Yeah! Do your homework PETA girl. No snakes are harmed during this process. If you read the articles you will know that snakes NATURALLY SHED THEIR SKIN. Mr. snake is happily gracing a rock, smiling because his shed is now a renewable resource and styling a beautiful women's toenail. Because it is not easy to get this recycles skin and the process is custom and up to three hours, it is worth every penny....

    ReplyDelete