Like Magic
This is thee best tea in the world for skincare. If you're into herbals like myself, you will enjoy the benefits of this tea. I have been using this tea since I saw it on the stands at Whole Foods on January 1st and I have had great, fabulous skin ever since (not that I didn't before, lol, but with winter rearing his ugly head, I'm prone to dry patches). Please buy this if you love yourself.
I will try it out. Sometimes these things are on sale and they dont really do what they claim to. How can you tell its the tea and not something else. Does it taste good.
ReplyDeleteI have had nothing but positive experiences with this tea. My skin is usually ridiculously dry in the winter, and since I began drinking this tea, I haven't had the same dryness. And it does taste pretty good.
ReplyDelete