Sooooo, my car got broken into (again) but the vandal didn't take anything - they just dishelved things a bit. Weird. It seems like the person(s) may have been looking for something, and evidently, something I didn't have. Last time my car was burglarized, it was a rental (hallelu), and they took all kinds of pointless sh*t, in addition to the valuables (my family and friends' Christmas gifts). That's how I knew it was a crackhead robbery. I know crackhead methodology. This time, they didn't take anything...I had a check on the passenger seat...CDs in the door compartment...a boxcutter...all kinds of accoutrements that could've easily been sellable or useable merch for a hype (see boxcutter)...and thats how I know it wasn't a crackhead, or a real hood thief. Maybe some rotten young thuglets? Maybe the police? Who knows.
I'm having mixed feelings about the situation cause its like, "Damn, my car got broken into..." but then its like "Yay, they didn't take anything". Either way, I'm not on board with this sh*t. I don't like people going in my cupboards uninvited, let alone my car. Oh...I take that back...they DID take something...they took my freezer gloves...which is absolutely weird as hell. Anywho, I'm just gonna hope and pray it doesn't happen again...or else, I'm gonna beat the living shit outta someone. No 'LOL' on that.
I really hope I'm not the one that gets "the living shit" beat out of me!
ReplyDeleteNice post tootz.
wOOOOOOOOOOOOw ( flava flav voice ), thats messed up, but im glad they didn't take anything of value to you or worse, your car.
ReplyDeleteIf i gotta break some legs, let me know aight? where this happened at anyways?
Well, um, it happened again today. Still nothing missing...but I'm about to put a surveillance on that b*tch.
ReplyDeleteget the hell outta here, really? Lady you be careful please, its probably the same person...
ReplyDelete