


I'm fat, and I follow food trends. Hot dogs pretty much suck, but Zagat tweeted this post about crazy hot dogs across the land and I thought I'd share. For a typical streetfare food, these are pretty atypical.
Left to right: Egg Roll Hot Dog, French Fry Frank, Mac and Cheese Dog
Call me a fat ass, but the French Fry Frank idea is great...kill two birds wit one stone. Awww I'm so hungry.
ReplyDelete"Hot dogs pretty much suck."...D Green would loose his mind if he ever heard you disrespect hot dogs like that.
LOL, hot dogs are the anti-Christ.
ReplyDeleteBeef hot dogs taste like polishes, so those are decent...emphasis on decent.
Dear God woman, Hot dogs are awesome depending on who makes it. Hout Dougs is pretty popular these days, still need to check it out when i get a chance.
ReplyDeleteBut nothing beats an Italian Beef, but thats a whole nnutha subject...
Im feeling these ideas...well Im not sure about the mac n cheese one, but the french fries most definately!
ReplyDelete