Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Feverish Passion, Uncontained

For this year, I decided to live life more passionately. I plan to pursue life with such vigor, in a way, that will be unrecognizable to me...like I never have before.

I want to live more. Give more. Love more. Feel better. Refine who I am. Be more productive. Stop placing energy into dead sources. Stop sitting on goals. Start putting action into thoughts and ideas. I want to own me and own my direction. This is not a resolution; this is a promise. Yesterday, I took a long, hard look and said 'f*ck it'. I'm doing what I wanna do, f*ck everything else.

Everything is not all pretty and perfect and shit. Nothing is pre-packaged and post-marked. Life does not work that way. We don't know what we're gonna get. Take situations for what they are. Situational. Circumstantial. Non-permanent.

I may not get love the way I want, but I know, its coming. I can feel it. I may not have my dream job, but its coming. I have to persevere.I may not have that whole feeling, that whole-life. But its coming. I just have to know, and trust.

The seven has been put to rest.

Twothousandeight, yall. Halla.

No comments:

Post a Comment