I can count on one hand how many hefty dudes I've gotten with, and more specifically, how many have liked me. But in a heartbeat, its that bean thread, pole-sized, apple-on-a-stick dude that falls madly in love with this girthesque figure. Now dont get me wrong - aint nothing wrong with a slender brother loving a voluptuous woman such as myself, but like, ok, when are the fat dudes gonna start showing me some love? Realistically, maybe like five guys a week try to get at me. And out of that five, there are no fat daddies. I can't tell you the last time a Rick Ross tried to get him some me. The bony chick will get my fat daddy faster than me on any given day. These skinny bitches are evil, and they are taking my men. Im just playing...well, not really.I feel like out of all the different types of people, big girls have it the hardest. A not-so-attractive chick can get some weave, lipglass, and French tip, and somebody will be illusioned into thinking she's a catch. For us, its different. We can't completely disguise the fact that were meaty. And on top of that, not too many guys will actually admit that they like a woman with more to love, or its always some shit like, you're cute for a fat girl...
Like most women, I am insecure about my body, but not to the point where I blame my figure for everything that goes wrong in my love life. Like, its because Im fat, isnt it?? But this here is a truism. I can speak from experience because, HELLO, I am a fellow fatty. A gorgeous one, nonetheless. I think its kinda funny that the big dudes dont date me. How can you discriminate? Youre big. I once heard that bigger guys like smaller women because she/he/they can do much more sexually. My thought is, what makes you so sure? I know some full-figured women that will make it bankhead for a pimp. But thats a different blog for a different day.
If the Fabolouses of the world could just gain 100 pounds...
No comments:
Post a Comment