At what point do you have put your foot down and put a man in his place? I have only been in this relationship for, hmm, two weeks (and barely that) and already, I have a problem with this negro. He is sweet and caring, genuinely affectionate, sincere, smart, chivalrous, a "man's man"...yeah, yeah, yeah. Despite all these things and how great of a person he is, he has managed to disrespect and take advantage of me (like most men) in ways that are just simply not cool...
...and to think, he isnt even MY boyfriend.....he is my homegirl's man.
I just got acquainted with this guy on some "oh-youre-my-girl's-guy" type shit a couple weeks ago. He did me a major favor, and for that, I thank him tremendously. Since I dont have a man to do manly things for me, I was grateful for the fact that he helped me move. Moving is a big deal, so it was truly a blessing to have his help. To show my thanks, I allowed him to drive my rental to handle some business of his that could not have handled otherwise without my help. He knew that the rental needed to be returned the next day by 11:30a, and claimed to be on top of it. He said that he would make sure the gas was straight, the mileage was straight, and to do no damage. I trusted this because, remember, all he was doing was picking up...and then dropping off. So the bill comes through on the AmEx and, wow, like magic, my bill is now $141 more than it shouldve been. I confronted him about it (very tactfully, of course) and he said that he can claim about $60 of that due to mileage, and keeping it one extra day. Alright. Good boy. So my beef is now with the rental company, and not my good friend's man, right?
Comes to find out that he went over the mileage, kept it an extra two days, and didnt fill up the tank.
I am so tired of being taken advantage of, and more specifically, being taken advantage of by a man that isnt even my own to claim. I feel like he is now our man, and now we have to go check our man about his bullshit. You know youre in some shit when youre getting done wrong by a man that aint even yours.
I want my money, and I want my money now.
I called myself being nice, and doing a good and moral thing, but as usual, I am the person who gets the shitpie smashed in her face. I never truly feel appreciated in all the good that I do.
You give people an inch and they take a mile, an extra day, and an entire tank of gas.
No comments:
Post a Comment